Call for nominations for the IFIBiop Awards for 2015 and 2016.
The International Forum on Industrial Bioprocesses is a non-profit scientific professional forum established with the aim to promote R&D in industrial bioprocesses, bring interaction between the academic institutes and biotech/food/environment industries, interact with industries and help them in resolving their problems as well make them aware with the new developments in related sectors, provide and arrange training in biotechnology, dissemination of knowledge through the organization of lectures, seminars and symposia on scientific programs and societal missions.
IFIBiop confers awards under various categories to encourage and suitably reward its members for their scientific and technological contributions. Applications are invited for the following IFIBiop Annual Awards and Fellows for 2015 and 2016:
1. IFIBiop Young Scientist Award: Any researcher/academician of below the age of 40 years as on 31st December 2015 (for 2015 award) or 31st December 2016 (for 2016 award) involved in industrial bioprocesses R&D for his/her outstanding contribution would be eligible. Award carries a silver medal, citation and certificate.
2. IFIBiop Outstanding Scientist of the Year Award: Any researcher/academician above the age of 40 years as on 31st December 2015 (for 2015 award) or 31st December 2016 (for 2016 award) involved in industrial bioprocesses R&D for his/her outstanding contribution would be eligible. Award carries a silver medal, citation and certificate.
3. Fellow of IFIBiop (FIFIB): Eminent members of IFIBiop having long-standing and significant contribution to the field working in various areas of industrial bioprocesses shall be selected as Fellow of IFIBiop (FIFIB) for 2015 and 2016.
4. Honorary Fellow of IFIBiop (only by nomination): Eminent persons who have rendered distinguished service to the society in industrial bioprocesses shall be considered to be conferred as Honorary Fellow of IFIBiop. Award carries a citation and a memento. Nomination can be made by only the members of the Central Council of the Forum. For this, the nominee may or may not be member of the Forum.
General terms and conditions:
- Applicant should be a member of the Forum (membership is open).
- Age proof is required (copy of passport page).
- Last date to receive the application is December 31, 2016.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- The awards would be announced and conferred to the winners on 21st May 2017 during the 7th IFIBiop Conference to be held at Wuxi, China during May 21-24, 2017 for which details can be found at www.ifibiop2017.org