This networking forum results from the round table organised during the meeting ICBF-2004 (International Congres in Bioprocesses in Food industrues) which was held in Clermont-Ferrand, France.
It aim is the organisation of an efficient and structured networking in the field of biochemical and food engineering.
It covers the following topics :
- Food and Raw Materials Characterization and Properties: Equilibrium properties: aw, pH, antioxidant, Transport, Rheological, Chemical, Sensory & Nutritional properties, etc...
- Biocatalysis and Food Biotechnology: Microbiology of food, GMO foods, Predictive microbiology (risk assessment), Microorganisms detection, Enzyme and biocatalysis improvement, etc...
- Bioprocess engineering for Food and Feed products Development: Rational process development, Reactor design, Downstream processing, Waste and by-products treatment (environmental care), Food preservation (oxidative stability, antimicrobials…), Food packaging, Life cycle assessment, Sensors, etc...
- Bioprocess engineering for bioindustries: environmental engineering, biofuels, bioremediation, white and green biotechs, etc...
It allows partners to keep in touch to look for the networking for scientific projects, the exchange of students and faculties. This platform is opened to everyone wishing to contribute and participate on the above topics.
- Biorestec : http://www.biorestec.com
- 2 nd International Conference on Bioresource Technology for Energy, bioproducts & Environmental Sustainability
- September 16-19, 2018, Melia Sitges, Spain.
- BioSD 2018 : http://www.iictindia.org/biosd/
- International Conference on Biotechnological Research and Innovation for Sustainable Development; XV BRSI Convention and V Asia-Oceania Algae Innovation Summit (AOAIS)
- November 22-25, 2018, Hyderabad, India.
- IBA-IFIBiop 2019 (8th biennial conference of IBA-IFIBiop) : http://ifibiop2019.utp.edu.my
- 8th International Conference on Bioprocessing - "Bridging Sustainability and Industrial Revolution through Green Bioprocessing”
- May 1-5, 2019, Miri, Sarawak, Malaysia.
- SWTM-2019 (IBA-IFIBiop Third Subject Conference) : http://swtm2019.csp.escience.cn/dct/
- International Conference on Sustainable Solid Waste Treatments and Managements
- May 6-9, 2019, Yangling, China.
The Biotech Research Society (BRSI), India is affiliated to IFIBiop